|This is the latest Z match I made which was for a friend. As I was no longer able to get an instrument case of suitable size, I made it in a relatively low cost aluminium box obtained from Maplin. A problem arose because the box was not deep enough to accommodated the tuning capacitors. As can be seen in the photos below, lengths of square section tube were secured with double sided tape raise the level of the lid. The front overlay is printed on photographic paper and laminated. It is secured to the front panel with double sided tape. The power handling is 100 watts. Close up photographs of the coils are on the next page, and a link to further info.